Is it too late to register as I've only just seen this post? We were away the 22nd but could make this weekend if not too late.
On behalf of our club president Chris, Unfortunately due to the weather forecast for tomorrow and following football NSW heat guidelines , our soccer trials tomorrow , Sunday the 29th of November have been CANCELLED.
Josh can’t make either, are there further trials?
What is the clubs plans in relation to the weather tomorrow. It is supposed to be around 34-35 degrees tomorrow afternoon.